- updated FBI clearances came in the mail (we passed!)
- made contact with a great guest house in Kampala which could be a good home-base for us while we are in country. It has it’s own kitchen/living room, 2 bedrooms, pool, a yard, and small gym. It’s great to know we have at least one solid option already.
- received a couple gifts in the mail for the kids’ room. It’s so fun to get stuff for them, makes it so much more real!
- researched things to do in country while we are there and awaiting visas. We won’t be bored, that’s for sure! Uganda is gorgeous and full of things to do.
Things that did not happen today:
- no word on a court date. courts are open just one more day before closing for a month.