The judge has ruled in our favor- we are now the legal guardians of the twins! Good news.
- post pictures (Finally! Although I have to say, I’ve had more babies in my hands than my camera as of late, ha #realitycheck . Also, getting two kids who have never been photographed to be interested and even look at the camera is a huge challenge #needthetrammellmodelfacetraining)
- pick up the written ruling on Monday
- apply for passports Tuesday
- wait for passports (safari? other adventures?)
- visit IOM for medical screenings (with passports in hand)
- complete the Embassy clearance process
- come home!
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and love leading up to this point. We are just getting started, but this is a HUGE milestone.